Financial Aid Applicants may track the status of their financial aid application by logging into the Online Financial Aid System with their Columbia ID# and Date Of Birth (MMDDCCYY format). Do not use 'First Time User' even if you are a first-time user.
If you are experiencing login difficulties, please review our step-by-step guide in order to properly reset your credentials and access your financial aid portal.
After logging in, click on the 'Menu' tab, and then 'Documents & Messages' to access a record of which financial aid application materials have been received, and which financial aid application materials have not been received.
Please allow 5-8 business days for application materials to be processed and reflected online. Application materials received after the deadline will be processed without penalty.
Please note that the Online Financial Aid System will only be accessible on certain dates:
- Early Decision: Available starting November.
- Regular Decision: Available starting December.
- Combined Plan: Available starting mid-March.
- Transfer: Available starting mid-March.
- Current Students: Available starting February for the upcoming academic year; Available for current and past years now.