PLEASE NOTE: It is past the deadline to apply for a Federal Direct Loan for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. The application below applies only to Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.
|Annual Loan Limits||Dependent Undergraduate Students||Independent Undergraduate Students (and dependent students whose parents are denied a Parent PLUS Loan)|
|Third Year & Beyond|
The actual loan amount you are eligible to receive each academic year may be less than the annual loan limit. Speak with an officer for individual borrowing eligibility.
- Interest Rate = 2.75% for loans disbursed after July 1, 2020.
- Origination Fee for loans disbursing before October 1, 2020 is 1.059% Calculate Fee
- Students can estimate post-graduation monthly loan repayment using the Repayment Estimator
How to Apply:
- Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA Application
- Complete Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Complete a Federal Direct Loan application:
*Applications submitted will be processed within 7-10 business days for students with completed
financial aid files. If your file is incomplete please submit the required documents as soon as possible.
Loan applications for incomplete files will not be processed until all applications and documents are
*Summer loans are processed on a rolling basis. If you have applied for institutional financial aid, we will process your loan request after you have received a financial aid eligibility letter.