PLEASE NOTE: This loan application applies to Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022. Please ensure you indicate the term(s) for which you are requesting funds on your application. Borrowers for Summer 2021 must have a completed 2020-2021 FAFSA on file.
|Annual Loan Limits||Dependent Undergraduate Students||Independent Undergraduate Students (and dependent students whose parents are denied a Parent PLUS Loan)|
|Third Year & Beyond|
The actual loan amount you are eligible to receive each academic year may be less than the annual loan limit. Speak with an officer for individual borrowing eligibility. If your parent has been denied a Plus loan please contact our office regarding requests for additional unsubsidized funding.
- Interest Rate = 3.73% for loans disbursed after July 1, 2021 and before July 1, 2022.
- Origination Fee for loans disbursing before October 1, 2021 is 1.057% Calculate Fee
- Students can estimate post-graduation monthly loan repayment using the Repayment Estimator
How to Apply:
- Complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA Application
- Complete Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Complete a Federal Direct Loan application:
*Applications submitted will be processed within 7-10 business days for students with completed financial aid files. Please allow adequate time for processing when submitting your request.
*If your file is incomplete please submit the required documents as soon as possible. Loan applications for incomplete files will not be processed until all applications and documents are received.
*Summer loans are processed on a rolling basis.
*If you have applied for institutional financial aid, we will process your loan request after you have received a financial aid eligibility letter.