PLEASE NOTE: It is past the deadline to apply for a Federal Direct Loan for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. The application below is for Summer 2020 only. If you have a past due balance and wish to borrow a loan, please apply with a private lender of your choice and complete the private loan application process.
The Fall 2020-Spring 2021 Federal Direct Loan Application will be available on July 1st, 2020.
|Annual Loan Limits||Dependent Undergraduate Students||Independent Undergraduate Students (and dependent students whose parents are denied a Parent PLUS Loan)|
|Third Year & Beyond|
The actual loan amount you are eligible to receive each academic year may be less than the annual loan limit. Speak with an officer for individual borrowing eligibility.
- Interest Rate = 2.75% for loans disbursed after July 1, 2020.
- Origination Fee for loans disbursing before October 1, 2020 is 1.059% Calculate Fee
- Students can estimate post-graduation monthly loan repayment using the Repayment Estimator
How to Apply:
- Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA Application
- Complete Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Complete a Federal Direct Loan application:
- Summer Apply Now
*The Federal Direct Loan Application for the Fall 2020- Spring 2021 Academic Year will be available starting July 1, 2020. Applications submitted on or after this date will be processed within 7-10 business days.
*Summer loans are processed on a rolling basis. If you have applied for institutional financial aid, we will process your loan request after you have received a financial aid eligibility letter.