|Annual Loan Limits||Dependent Undergraduate Students||Independent Undergraduate Students (and dependent students whose parents are denied a Parent PLUS Loan)|
|Third Year & Beyond|
The actual loan amount you are eligible to receive each academic year may be less than the annual loan limit. Speak with an officer for individual borrowing eligibility.
- Interest Rate = 5.05% for loans disbursed after July 1, 2019.
- Origination Fee for loans disbursing after October 1, 2019 is 1.062% Calculate Fee
- Students can estimate post-graduation monthly loan repayment using the Repayment Estimator
How to Apply:
- Complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA Application
- Complete Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Each of these items are valid for 10 years after completion and you should not have to complete them again for any new loan request.
- Complete a Federal Direct Loan application:
- Summer/Fall/Spring Apply Now