|Annual Loan Limits||Dependent Undergraduate Students||Independent Undergraduate Students (and dependent students whose parents are denied a Parent PLUS Loan)|
|Third Year & Beyond|
The actual loan amount you are eligible to receive each academic year may be less than the annual loan limit. Speak with an officer for individual borrowing eligibility.
- Interest Rate = 4.45% for loans disbursed after July 1, 2017.
- Origination Fee for loans disbursing prior to October 1, 2017 is 1.069%
- Origination Fee for loans disbursing after October 1, 2017 is 1.066% Calculate Fee
- Students can estimate post-graduation monthly loan repayment using the Repayment Estimator
How to Apply:
- Complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA Application
- Complete Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Each of these items are valid for 10 years after completion and you should not have to complete them again for any new loan request.
- Complete a Federal Direct Loan application:
- Summer/Fall/Spring Apply Now