January to May
Submit all financial aid application materials.
February to September
Track your application online.
- Log in to the Online Financial Aid System using the Columbia ID (C00...) and the student’s date of birth.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for documents mailed or faxed to Columbia to be processed and marked as received.
Receive your financial aid eligibility letter.
- Eligibility letters will be sent via e-mail starting at the end of June on an ongoing basis.
- Letters will be delayed for students who submit materials after the May 5 deadline.
- Please contact our office to request a deadline extension.
July to August
Make a financing plan.
1st Fall E-Bill is emailed.
1st Fall E-Bill is due.