- Waive the Columbia Medical Insurance Plan online by the September 19 deadline if your family can provide proof of comparable private medical insurance.
- Set up any parents or other family members as authorized payers for them to have access to review the monthly E-Bill and make payments.
- Review the Paying Your First E-Bill guide provided by Student Financial Services.
- Students can monitor daily account activity through their SSOL.
- Use our Bill Estimator Tool to project both fall and spring E-Bills.
Columbia bills will be sent electronically to the student and to any authorized payer from the University’s central billing office, Student Financial Services. Our office is here to help you plan for the bill and provide your family information regarding available financing options.
The first E-Bill listing all fall semester charges will be emailed on August 11, 2014 and is due September 12, 2014. The first spring E-Bill listing all spring semester charges will be emailed on December 15, 2014 and is due January 30, 2014. E-bills will be sent periodically throughout each semester listing any other charges (ex: FLEX charges).
Your Student Account Statement
Students may check their Student Account Statement via Student Services Online (SSOL).
View Student Account Detail
- Updated nightly to give students the most up-to-date look at transactions that have occurred.
- Can be viewed by students ONLY.
View E-Bill and Pay by E-Check
- Snapshot of transactions that have occurred since the previous E-bill
- Students and authorized payers can view the E-Bill and make payments online
To pay each semester bill, families may choose their preferred payment method from an array of options, or they may use a combination of payment options.
Direct Payments (including 529 plans)