Congratulations on your admission to Columbia University! We know you may have many questions about financing your educational expenses. Our staff is dedicated to partnering with you in planning how best to finance your education, and we look forward to working with you. We encourage you to explore the important information on financial aid at Columbia on the web site pages below. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Check your Financial Aid Application Status
- Log in to view the status of your financial aid application.
- Award Letter Guide
- View a sample award letter with descriptions of budget items and components of the financial aid award.
- Types of Aid
- Understand the various types of aid that may be part of the financial aid award.
- Outside Scholarships
- Learn about how scholarships from outside organizations may impact your aid.
- Estimate Your E-Bill
- Use our Bill Estimator Tool to estimate what your E-Bill will look like for Fall and Spring.
- Financing Options
- Review information about available payment and financing options.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions by admitted students.
- Appeals Process
- Speak with a Financial Aid Officer about a change in your family’s circumstances.
If you have any questions about your financial aid eligiblity or would like to discuss financing options with a Financial Aid Officer, please contact our office.