Submit your application for admission.
Receive your Columbia Student ID via e-mail.
- All applicants will receive an application confirmation e-mail with their Columbia ID (C00…) within 30 days of submitting their admissions application.
- Applicants who do not receive the ID message within 30 days should contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions via e-mail.
Submit all financial aid application materials.
Mid-November to early December
Track your application online.
- Log in to the Online Financial Aid System using the Columbia ID (C00…) and the student’s date of birth.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for documents mailed or faxed to Columbia to be processed and marked as received.
Receive your estimated financial aid eligibility letter with letter of admission.
- Online admissions decisions and financial aid eligibility will be released in mid-December through the admissions portal.
- The eligibility letter will be mailed to admitted students with their acceptance packets.
- Contact our office to discuss your eligibility and available financing options.
Deposit to enroll in Columbia University.
- The $500 deposit to hold your place in the Class of 2022 is submitted online through the admitted students’ portal.
- If the deposit amount is a financial hardship for your family, please contact our office.